My first bread basket from our own basket willow

 From the first harvest of our basket willow which we cut that snowy day in February:



This is a design by Jenny Crisp and was relatively simple to do, and I learnt a lot;  my willow is still quite thick and knotty but in future cuts it will become finer - thats my excuse for it being rather chunky!

I also started to appreciate how the quality of the whips affect their usability - all very useful to me with regards to developing an awareness for what I'm looking for and how to encourage the sort of growth that is good to work with. 

Comments

abebebikila120 said…
fresh vegetables and fruits give you more energy and refreshment rather than artificial or old taste vegetables we can use these vegetables in our daily life and these can we improve our lives and for these things we can enjoy nature a lot of .you need some equipment for that purpose that you can get fromMF 360 2WD FOR Sale in Botswana at discounted rate. you can also contact us through
info@masseyferguson.co.bw
Sales@masseyferguson.co.bw
WHATSAPP INQUIRY:

+923170001715
+923170001572
Amazing post, thanks for sharing this article. I am truly motivated by you for blogging.
Thank You
MASSEY FERGUSON MF 385
Really impressive blog, your blog is informative about farming sector.
Tractors For Sale In UAE

Popular Posts